The short answer is, yes! There are a dizzying, and confusing, number of versions of Outlook, so here we'll break it down a bit.
Regardless of your version of Outlook, PoliteMail Online is fully functional, with a familiar interface, and always available to all users with a modern browser, regardless of OS.
If Outlook is Installed on your Desktop
Was Outlook physically installed on your computer as an application?
- If so, and it was installed via Microsoft 365, you probably have Outlook 365 for Windows/Mac.
- If so, and it was installed as a standalone application, you probably have Outlook 20xx for Windows/Mac.
- For Windows: you can use PoliteMail within Outlook with our fully featured COM-based Add-In.
- For the Mac: you can use PoliteMail 365 to access most features, with a built-in button to switch to PoliteMail Online when needed.
If Outlook is Accessed Online
- If you access Outlook via Microsoft 365 (outlook.com), you probably have Outlook Online.
- If you access Outlook via your own Exchange Server at work, you probably have the Outlook Web App.
When online, PoliteMail 365 is available via an Outlook Add-In. A built-in button allows for fast toggling between PM 365 and PoliteMail Online to access all functionality.
Refer to this article for the differences between COM Add-Ins and Office Add-Ins.
The PoliteMail Outlook Add-In can be deployed via Manifest or Microsoft Intune. Contact us for other deployment options.