Applies To: ■ PoliteMail Desktop ■ PoliteMail Online □ PoliteMail O365
Version: ■ 4.9 ■ 5.0 ■ 5.05
- To view the metrics report for a message, navigate to POLITEMAIL > Results > Messages.
- Double-click on a message to load it into the metrics report. You should see two hyperlinks at the top of the report for updating and archiving.
- Click Update to generate an updated metrics report.
- Version 4.9x: You will see an "Updating Report" message next to the 'Update' link while the report is updating, and the window may not react while the update is being done.
- Version 5.0: Rather than freezing the window while the report is updating, you will need to go back into the report at a later time once the update has completed.
The reporting feature allows for the message “refresh” to be put into queue for the report to be updated based on the archiving schedule, which is kicked off every minute. However, if there are other items in queue to be updated (other messages, segments to be created, etc.) this may delay the report from being updated at that exact moment.