Version: ■ 4.94 ■ 4.97 ■ 5.0+
For Syncronym users, you can create a mailing list based off of the custom fields your Administrator has designated.
- Go to PoliteMail > Lists > Mailing Lists
- Select the list you want to filter.
- Then go to New > Filtered List. A window appears to create your new mailing list with the Custom Fields your Administrator has set up.
- Give your list name and a description. Then, check which custom fields you want to apply to the list.
- Once you have your values entered, scroll down to the bottom and click Save.
You should now see this filtered list in your Mailing List Grid.