PoliteMail Server License Installation Guide
- After receiving the license file from your account manager, you will now be able to install the license. The file you received should end in “.license”.
- Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (Example: Desktop).
- Open the PoliteMail Server Manager on the machine that runs the PoliteMail application.
- Click Actions.
- Select Import License.
- Find and Open the license file
- You will be prompted for a password (supplied by account manager).
- Click OK.
- When asked if you want to update the image host, click NO.