Applies To: ■ PoliteMail Desktop ■ PoliteMail Online ■ PoliteMail O365
Version: ■ 4.9 ■ 5.0 ■ 5.05
PoliteMail will automatically compile interactions into final reports once the send date reaches the Archive age you set.
- To archive messages and set when they will stop collecting data, open POLITEMAIL > Account (Settings in version 4.9) > Archiving.
- Version 5.0: Click the Archive Data checkbox and set a archive threshold.
- Version 4.9: Select 'Enabled' from the drop-down menu.
- Set your Archive age from the drop-down menu.
- Real-time metrics will be still be available during the duration of the campaign.
- No drill down, follow-up or additional data collection will function for archived sends. Content downloads and measured links will still function, but no data will be collected.
- As a best practice, it is recommended to set archiving to a set timeframe where you may not be actively using PoliteMail (for example, during outside business hours) All day archiving could result in performance issues. The default Report update intervals values should be left alone for best performance.
- Once the archive date has arrived, the infographics and charts in the metrics report will reset to a blank status. The graphs such as Clicks and Opens, Device Popularity, and Total Read Time by Hour of Day will not show any information. It may look like no data had been collected, however to re-view the information, select Restore at the top of the Results page for the message in question.