Version: ■ 4.9 ■ 5.0 ■ 5.1+
When you create a contact in PoliteMail, you can access and edit their record.
- Navigate to POLITEMAIL> Lists > Contacts. If you are using PoliteMail online, go to the Navigation Pane > Lists > Contacts.
- Click on the contact that you want to edit (Double-click in Version 4.9x). A new window will appear.
- Under the Contact Info tab, you'll see many fields to populate the contact's information such as name, phone, and address.
- Under the More Details tab, you will find information such as Ownership and List Membership. You can add a contact to any additional lists by simply checking on them. You can also choose to Opt-out the contact from all lists using the Status drop-down list.
- The last tab is for Custom Fields. Any custom fields you have assigned to this contact will be listed here. You may add additional ones by typing them in.