Applies To: ■ PoliteMail Desktop ■ PoliteMail Online ■ PoliteMail O365
Version: □ 4.94 □ 4.97 ■ 5.0+
Play Button Overlay
- To add a play button over your images, in the PoliteMail Builder, go to Content > Images.
- Select the image you want to add a play button to.
- Click on the play button icon to add a Play Button Overlay.
- A new preview window will pop up. Select the button style you want and click Save Thumbnail.
Your new image with a play button overlay will appear in your images.
To add your new image to your message, drag-and-drop the image into the message body. Alternatively, you can double click the image to add it.
Please note: this method creates a play button overlay only. You will need to add a hyperlink that brings users to the video (either on the image itself, a button, or a link)
Creating A Video Thumbnail
You can also create a video thumbnail from your image.
- Insert your image into the email body, then right-click on the image and select “Create Video Thumbnail.”
- In the pop-up preview window, add the video URL and give the thumbnail a name.
- Click Save, and a video thumbnail will be created in your message.