PoliteMail automatically tracks any link within your email (as long as it appears as a link and Outlook has underlined the link). You may type or paste link URLs directly into your email as you normally would in Outlook. To create text or image links in Outlook:
- Highlight/select the text or image to want to make into a link.
- Use the Outlook menu Insert > Hyperlink. This will open Outlook’s Insert Hyperlink dialog.
- Type or paste the full URL (including the http:// part) into the Address field and click OK.
NOTE: Links must have http:// or www. at the beginning of the URL to work.
To update a Link URL:
- Go to the main PoliteMail tab within your Inbox > Content > Links.
- Browse or search for the link you previously sent and would like to edit.
- Once you find it, select it then click Edit. Edit the URL then click Update.
Now when your recipients click the link you had sent, they will arrive at the new URL.