Tracking Results with Email Metrics
Using the Interactions History Window
If you want to a more detailed look at a contact’s interactions with your messages, use the Interactions Historywindow in the contact’s record.
- Open a contact record using Manage Lists > Contacts and select a contact on your list. This will populate the Contact panel and the Interactions panel with information about that selected contact.
- Choose Edit. This will open the contact’s record.
- Click the Interactions History tab. This will open the Interactions History window. The icons in this window are the same as those used in the Interactions panel and indicate what type of interaction this contact has had with your messages.
- To sort the message interactions by any of the column headings, click on that heading.
- To delete any message interaction(s) select the interaction(s) and then click X.