Import a CSV File Into PoliteMail
- Choose Manage Lists from the PoliteMail toolbar.
- Click the Import button on the toolbar.
- Browse and select your CSV file and click Open.
Once you have selected your data source for the import, complete the dialogs to finish the import process. Once complete, your new or updated list will be available from Manage Lists.
- Name your new list, or select an existing list to import into, and click Next.
- Ensure all the data fields are aligned (PoliteMail will take its best guess), and click Import.
- Within the Manage Lists window, double-click the list name to view all the contacts on the list.
|To complete your import process, just give your import a name or select an existing list to import into, then click Next.|
|Ensure the data from your import is being mapped to the proper PoliteMail fields (best guess is made by default).|