Whenever you send PoliteMail messages (1to1 with Tracking), a contact record is created for the email tracking and interaction history. Even if you have not imported a contact, just sending tracked email will create a contact record, enabling you to add that contact to a mailing list.
- Click Manage Lists from the PoliteMail toolbar.
- Click the Contacts tab, then find (or search) for the contacts you want and select/check them.
- Use Actions >Add to Mailing List and choose the list you want to add the selected contacts to.
When you are browsing your Outlook Inbox, PoliteMail will do a quick look-up of the active contact (From), and display the PoliteMail Profile and Interaction Historywithin the PoliteMail panel to the right. You may add and remove contacts to a list right from this panel.
|Click Edit or the profile icon to edit the current contact, or use the Mailing Lists tab to add/remove from lists.|
- Click the Mailing Lists tab from the PoliteMail Contact Profile panel.
- Select/check a List name to add the contact to the list, or deselect/uncheck to remove from a list.
You may also add/remove contacts from a list within the Contact Profile record editor:
- Click the profile icon or Edit button within the PoliteMail Contact Profile panel.
- Within the Contact profile record, click the More Details tab.
- Select/check a List name to add the contact to that list, or deselect/uncheck to remove from a list, then Save.
When viewing any list of contacts (such as from a mailing list, or from the details section of a report), here’s how to add selected contacts to a mailing list:
- Check/select the individual records you want, or check the box at the top of the left column to select all.
- Select Add to > Mailing List to select an existing list you want to add the contacts to.